2. To provide creative, logistical, and financial support to other nonprofit agencies where our missions overlap, so that we can collaborate and prevent duplication of effort on public service projects.
Image: Example training announcement.
3. To help develop law enforcement training resources in the CLEAR Alert context, including the following:
- General awareness training.
- Content suitable for inclusion in Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) continuing education.
Image: Excerpt from awareness training presentation.
5. To help support victims of crime through encouragement and mentorship, and by contributing to victims' services outreach campaigns.
Image: 2019 National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims
6. To provide support and “lessons learned” to legislators and their advocates in other American states and foreign jurisdictions that are developing their own adult emergency broadcast alert programs.
Image (L): WBRC television, Birmingham Alabama
Image (R): Wisconsin Public Radio (WPR)
De minimis attributed fair use in a nonprofit context.